Tuesday, March 30, 2021

New Website Promotes Modular and Off-Site Construction

14 years ago I started blogging about the modular housing industry. Today that has grown to encompass several entities all related to the Off-Site Construction industry.

Now I'm introducing a website that will serve as a central location for anyone looking for news about the modular and off-site construction industries, a place for companies to find consultants and much more.

The site will continue to grow as more services and sponsors are added. 

I want to thank everyone that has been along on the ride with me so far and hope we continue our journey into Off-Site Construction's future!

Take a minute and CLICK HERE to visit the Modcoach Network and be sure to bookmark it.

Gary Fleisher, Managing Director and contributor of the Modcoach Network and its blogs.

Contact me at modcoach@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Nice Job Gary! Looking forward to see where this grows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still, I would have appreciated one scene showing how his limitless knowledge afforded him relationship-handling tact. post permalink

    ReplyDelete